The IIAC Investment Industry Hall of Fame honours excellence, integrity and leadership in Canada’s investment industry.
The IIAC is proud to announce the 2016 Inductees into the Hall of Fame:
– J. Brian Aune – Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Nesbitt Thomson Inc.
– Jim W. Davidson – Co-founder and Executive Chairman, FirstEnergy Capital Corp.
– Doug Steiner – Chief Executive Officer, Evree Corp.; Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, E*TRADE Canada; Founder, VERSUS Technologies, Perimeter Markets Inc., and E*TRADE Technologies Inc.
– Latham C. Burns – Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Burns Fry Ltd. (posthumous)
– J. Ross LeMesurier – Former Vice Chairman and Head of Corporate Finance, Wood Gundy Inc. (posthumous)
– Austin G.E. Taylor – Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, McLeod, Young, Weir (posthumous)
The 2016 Inductees will be formally recognized and celebrated at a Gala Dinner on the evening of Thursday, October 27, 2016 at the Delta Toronto hotel. For more information, click here.