Asset. Ally. Advocate.
The Investment Industry Association of Canada (IIAC) is the national association representing investment firms that provide products and services to Canadians.
The IIAC represents investment firms of every type including investment and mutual fund dealers, exempt market dealers, portfolio managers and investment fund managers.
- Manufacture and distribute a range of investment products, including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and prospectus exempt products,
- Trade in debt and equity on all marketplaces,
- Provide custodial and clearing services,
- Issue securities in public and private markets and
- Underwrite issuers in public and private markets.
A strong voice for issues that matter.
A place for industry to come together to address issues of significance.
A center for accredited educational courses – webcasts, seminars, and other events.
A source for industry data and practice resources.