Evolving technologies, growing product & service offerings and emerging regulatory initiatives are reshaping operations across the investment industry. This session discusses some of the key issues impacting dealer back-offices and how dealers are responding.
This session covers:
- Some of the key back-office functions impacted by Covid and how dealers have had to respond
- New technologies being implemented in the back office to improve automation and efficiency
- Key regulatory initiatives that are having a big impact on back office operations (25%)
- Talent management issues specific to the back office eg. how to attract and retain qualified staff
- What back-office issues does the industry need to address collectively (eg. Account transfers)
- Operational considerations related to the proposed new Tax Free First Home Savings Account
This session is eligible for 1 Professional Development credit from IIROC accreditations.
Vice President – Operations
Fidelity Clearing Canada ULC
Senior Director – Strategic Execution
RBC Wealth Management
Principal – Canadian Operations