Each year, the IIAC Investment Industry Hall of Fame honours excellence, integrity and leadership in Canada’s investment industry. The IIAC is proud to announce the 2017 Inductees into the Hall of Fame:
– Catherine (Kiki) Delaney – Founder and President, Delaney Capital Management Ltd.
– Ned Goodman – Co-founder Beutel, Goodman & Company; Founder, Dundee Corporation
– Stephen Jarislowsky – Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Jarislowsky, Fraser Limited
– William (Bill) Wilder – Former President, Wood Gundy Inc.
– John Pearce Bunting – Former President and CEO, Toronto Stock Exchange (posthumous)
– Peter Cundill – Founder, Peter Cundill & Associates Ltd.; Founder, Cundill Value Fund (posthumous)
Click here to read more.