Date: Wednesday, 16 May 2018
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Place: 120 Broadway, Floor 2, New York, NY 10271
Join us in New York City for the 6th annual SIFMA-IIAC Canada-U.S. Summit on May 16, 2018. This complimentary event convenes experts from Canada and the United States to discuss key issues affecting the North American capital markets.
Featured speakers: Laura Dawson, Ph.D., Director of the Canada Institute at the Wilson Center, and Roger Lister, Managing Director, Chief Credit Officer, Global Financial Institutions Group and Sovereign Ratings, DBRS
Discussion topics will include:
– Defending the business climate for Canadian trade and investment;
– Current cross-border trade and investment priorities from both a Canadian and U.S. perspective;
– How fintech can improve the performance of the wealth management business;
– How healthy risk taking can encourage economic growth while maintaining stability;
– Banking and credit conditions on both sides of the border.
Click here to view the event program.
The Summit will conclude with a networking luncheon.
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Include on the SUBJECT LINE: Please register me – 2018 Canada-U.S. Securities Summit)