IIAC-IIROC CRM Conference
April 24, 2014, Montreal
Saint-James Club, 1145 Union Avenue, Montreal, QC H3B 3C2
NEW – This is seminar is eligible for 1-1/2 CE credits
The July 15, 2014, deadline for implementation of the Client Relationship Model Phase 2 (CRM2) is fast approaching. Other major changes will take effect in July 2015 and 2016. These changes include:
- Pre-trade disclosure of charges
- Annual report on charges and other compensation
- Annual investment performance report
Will you be ready?
The changes will have an impact on your relationship with your clients. Will you – and your team members – be ready? Do you know how to do the following?
- Adequately prepare your clients for the changes
- Explain the different types of compensation
- Demonstrate the value of the advice you provide
- Explain the difference between the two types of returns used by the industry and their correct usage
- Document your files to demonstrate that you comply with the new requirements
Come and listen to the advice of two experts on these matters:
- Karen M. Rogers, Partner, Langlois Kronström Desjardins
- André Fok Kam, CPA, CA, MBA
Join us for a CRM2 breakfast conference on April 24. To register, click here
Registration: 7:00-7:30 a.m.
Breakfast and Presentations: 7:30-9:00 a.m.
$30.00 for IIAC members
$40.00 for non-members
(Prices do not include GST and QST)
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS