IIAC-IIROC Conference: Economic Outlook and Investment Strategies
January 28, 2016
Club Saint-James, 1145 Union Ave, Montreal, QC H3B 3C2
Join us for a breakfast conference in Montreal on January 28, 2016 to listen to our featured speakers:
Eric Corbeil Brisighello, MSc., CFA, FRM
Senior Economist, Laurentian Bank Securities
“Economic Outlook for 2016″
Jacques Lussier, MSc., Ph.D., CFA
Chief Executive and Investment Officer, IPSOL Capital
“Energy and Resource Sectors Decline: Direct and Indirect Impacts”
Our guest speakers will address the following questions:
– Where are the investment opportunities at this time?
– How much longer will the current business cycle last?
– Are we heading into a recession?
– Commodities market: What is its impact of low prices and will we see a rebound this year?
– What is the outlook for the Canadian dollar and the Canadian economy?
– How should investors position themselves in 2016?
*** Note: The presentations will only be conducted in French ***
Breakfast and registration: 7:00-7:30 am
Presentations: 7:30-9:00 am
Tables $300.00 (Seats 8 people)
Individual seats $45.00
(Prices do not include GST or QST)
REGISTER NOW: click here
This session may be eligible for CE credit.
For sponsorship opportunities please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org